Reply To: Whom do you want to party with (that you haven't before)?

cronos
Participant

For me, the current list of ladies, not counting my ‘infinitely repeatable’ list, stands thus:

Emma: this sweet Aussie is as down-to-earth and genuinely fun as they come. She is definitely not one to pass up so if you don’t see her actively engaged with another person, definitely approach or ask the hostess to speak to her. I have friends who praise her parties highly and I intend to find out first hand.

Juna: an amazingly talented, intelligent and well-spoken woman. Strong and beautiful inside and out. Yet, her manner is gentle and oh-so-sexy. Just talking with her was intoxicating. I cannot imagine how mind blowing it will be with her.

Violet: I happened to see her from across the bar during her first trip at Sheri’s and was captivated by her beauty. Her smile was like a hook sunk deep in my brain holding my attention captive. Then, she wrote the blog about the girl next door and I felt my heart vibrate with desire. She described the exact feeling I had for my first childhood crush perfectly. Maybe our party will feel like that long lost memory.

Destini: This woman has spent countless hours with me drinking, talking and laughing in the bar. Over shared dinners, over drinks and endless topics, she has impressed me with her sweet, generous and nurturing nature. And beneath, there is a smoldering passion that promises bliss like I’ve never felt before….. what am I waiting for?

Trina Diamond: I saw her briefly in the bar. Stunngingly beautiful in person. When a girl’s smile makes your heart stutter, you know you need to pay attention….

Cassie: this little firecracker is amazing. Every banter we’ve had is like the shenanigans with your schoolyard crush. Looking forward to a very energetic time with this minx…possibly with her much-deserved spanking.

Mandi Love: sweet, sexy and sassy. This girl is as debonair as they come and twice as seductive. Just drinking in the sight of her is enough to remind you why it’s good to be alive.

Izabella: irreplaceably cute, creative and fun. I don’t know about others but she and I have built a fun, friendly rapport. She is that sexy friend you’ve always wanted to cross the line with.

Char: This woman is all class. I have seen how she treats everyone (clients, coworkers, staff, vendors). This is the embodiment of why courtesans are to be respected, cherished and honored. Her beauty is unending and her personality sparkles. Maybe someday, I’ll be ready…

*these are in no particular rank or order. I just had to start somewhere.*