Welcome to the forum ST, reading your post was almost exactly my story before I visited the ranch. I didn’t have the shakes and the fainting around women, but I was the lonely, nerdy guy through school who didn’t go to parties or date. I had dated a couple women later in life and kissed them, I think one of them even broke up with me because of my virginity. It took me a couple years after that to realize it was going to be a barrier until I broke through it. I didn’t visit the ranch to lose my virginity until 2 days before my 30th birthday and it was without a doubt the best decision for me. The others have given great advice as well, here’s my response to your questions. Give it some time and hopefully a couple of the ladies will chime in as well.
1) It is absolutely a safe place, they have a security guard on duty 24/7. The girls are tested every week and safe sex is required by law.
2) I think most all of the ladies would be into helping you lose your virginity, but check their profiles and they will have it listed.
3) Yes, I would recommend staying at the hotel on site to allow yourself time to settle in to the surroundings and relax. This would also give you plenty of time to visit with the ladies in the bar and find the right one for you.
4) Nobody will force you to do anything you don’t want to do. The girls are allowed to drink, but are limited to how many they can have in the bar.
5) Definitely, most of the girls have a variety of music to play during the party.
6) Yes, they can give you feedback and you’ll be able to tell by their reactions as well. There’s no shame in finishing fast, they are some of the most beautiful women you’ll ever meet and they are great at their job.
7) Kissing is a grey area, each lady sets her own rules on what she is comfortable with, it is something you would have to discuss when negotiating the party.
8) You absolutely pick who you party with, it’s your money. You can talk to the available ladies in the bar once you arrive, prior to arrival email correspondence is encouraged (just know they can’t check email while away from the Ranch, so responses might be slow.
9) It would be an amazing experience at Sheri’s, I still remember my first time like it was yesterday. The ladies are no different than women in the “real world” they all have their type I’m sure, but when you’re with them you will feel like a million bucks.
10) Everybody is different and some of that confidence has to come from the inside, in my case the Ranch has helped me in that department more than I ever imagined it would.
PS: I’ve been visiting for almost 6 years and I still get nervous making the walk down the hall to the ladies room before a party.