(800) 506-3565

rainman
Participant

Firefighter, you brought up some interesting scenarios about how guys can manipulate either line-ups or appointments to get to a selected lady. Maybe I’ll use them as examples in another post. And I will definitely use them myself in the future.

I too like to spend as much time in the bar, talking about as much of the party details as allowed. This way I can weed out the “five-minute, one position girls”. I can also tell them that since I do this a lot, my price structure is naturally different from the once-a-lifetime tourists. Which is why it’s disconcerting when a couple can jump the line as I had barely started talking to this lady.

I have a follow-up question. If the scenario was the same but the roles reversed, what would be the outcome? Say a couple was the first to request a lady and had been barely been talking to her five minutes.
Then a single male decides he wants to “request” her also. Would the hostess have pulled the courtesan away from the couple the way she was pulled from the single male?

Skip to toolbar