Reply To: Gay and curious

YB_Goode
Participant

Hmm…interesting question. I don’t have a specific recommendation for you, for a couple reasons. First, without knowing your specific tastes or what you’re looking for it would be a tough call. Second, given your fairly unique situation, I wouldn’t want to presume to speak for any of the girls and what they are comfortable with.
I have no doubt that some would be intrigued, and take it as a challenge to represent their gender with pride, while some others might not be all that excited to be your guinea pig.
What I suggest (and what I suggest to most newbies) is that you look at the profiles, schedules and reviews of a few women that intrigue you, then email them. Tell them what you are looking for, and ask them if that’s something they’re comfortable with.
Alternatively, you could start by heading into the bar and discreetly explaining what you’re looking for to the hostess. She can then direct some of the available ladies, one at a time, over to talk with you. That way you can find someone that you have a little rapport with.

As for anal sex, it is forbidden by policy for the women, but I think it OK for them to peg you (Not sure on that one…not my scene).

I’m curious, what sort of woman do you find attractive? Are you wanting to be with someone ultra-feminine, sort of the opposite of men you’ve been with? Also why the interest in anal sex…wouldn’t the point of being with a woman be to experience a female body?

Anyhow, best of luck…Hope I gave you at least a little direction.