Reply To: **10 Reasons Why Sheri's Ranch Is My Favorite House**

Anonymous

I’ve personally had the pleasure of sharing over seventy-five sex parties with gorgeous Sheri’s Courtesans, so my knowledge is first hand.

Sheri’s Ranch is the premiere brothel in the State of Nevada for a variety of reasons.

Sheri’s Ranch is in an isolated area at the end of a dead end street, so only Sheri’s Ranch clients and patrons travel it.

There are at peak times 25 Sheri’s Courtesans available which is more than any other brothel in NYE County. It’s at most times as many Courtesans as the other five NYE County brothels combined.

Sheri’s Courtesans are the most professional and gorgeous Ladies in LPIN (Legal Prostitution In Nevada). Sheri’s Courtesans won the Courtesan of the Year Award for 2011 and 2012. The voting includes all of the LPIN Courtesans in the entire State of Nevada.

The SR Sports Bar and commercial type Restaurant is the most popular in Pahrump and it’s a local’s favorite. SR Sports Bar’s alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and the Restaurant’s menu prices are very reasonable. SR was voted LPIN Brothel of the Year for 2011 and 2012 and is currently a finalist in the 2013 voting.

There’s a pool table available for billiards enthusiasts. A note to prospective partiers is that playing a game of pool with a Courtesan is an excellent icebreaker.

Brothel clients don’t need to be nervous or hesitant about visiting SR because locals and clients regularly patronize the bar and restaurant where a few Courtesans are present without any pressure to party. Sheri’s is not an automatic lineup brothel that sometimes embarrasses clients but lineups are available upon request if desired.

Sheri’s Hotel is the largest and nicest of any NYE County brothel, and the rates are very reasonable. Some of the other brothels may have only one guest room available if any.

Sheri’s offers Hotel certificates for a minimum amount party.

Sheri’s Ranch Courtesans are independent contractors and party negotiations are straightforward and effortless. Party prices depend upon the Courtesan desired, type of party i.e. GFE, PSE, Dominatrix etcetera, number of individual menu items selected, time specified, and whether it’s a Bungalow suite, Specialty or Courtesan bedroom party. SR partying is more reasonable than most of the other LPIN brothels.

There is a large rear courtyard for Hotel guests’ use that includes a swimming pool, hot tub and volleyball or badminton court.

No other LPIN brothel offers anything that Sheri’s Ranch doesn’t have available for party clients, Hotel guests and restaurant & bar patrons.