Reply To: Gifts for the Ladies

Destini
Participant

Something that would absolutely blow me away?…

There are many things that blow me away in life like the wind lol but none more than the thoughtfulness of a gentleman that loves to spoil his women with gifts. As everyone else says it the thought as well as the surprise of it all that counts.

I think Montana hit the nail on the head when she suggested asking about hobbies. I for one think its rude to ask for a particular gift. Women have a way at hinting to what they like or dream of having, a good listening ear helps with this.

The gifts that have been most precious to me are not lavish at all. In fact one of them happens to be a wooden spatula that I love cooking with by the way! Someone and I were discussing wooden utensils I had mentioned that I couldn’t find a spatula anywhere they were nice enough to get me one. I just thought that was super sweet.

But your question is what would we like to receive…. I enjoy spa trips, photography, music, a great novel, paintings, clothes, and more than any of what you or I mentioned to cuddle with someone and be in the moment.

Now what would absolutely blow my mind is my dream car I seen it years ago it was on a fwy in Los Angeles it was a dark blue Lamborghini but there’s one clause I want the hot Asian girl that was driving it too, talk about the girl that got away she was mine :)….Now find me that and I have been blown to the moon and back!