Reply To: Panties… What would you like to get into?

YB_Goode
Participant

I wouldn’t call it a fetish, exactly, but I have to admit that I’m always really curious what sort of panties a girl is wearing. I enjoy catching a quick up-skirt view, or a glimpse of a waistband peeking up from a tight pair of jeans. (go ahead, call me a pervert! lol)

For me, it’s often not even necessarily sexual. I just like to know. I like guessing, then finding out if I’m right. As someone mentioned earlier, it seems like a little window into a woman’s mind on that day…It’s fun to see if your perception of her personality and mood matches how she views herself.

Reminds me of the movie Old School, when Frank “The Tank” (played by Will Ferrell) says: “…I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think, well, maybe they’re silk panties! maybe it’s a thong! Maybe it’s something really cool that I don’t even know about!…”

As for my preferences: I think a good thong has the most things going for it. Flatters curves, can be both elegant and slutty, skimpy and revealing but not too vulgar (Even I think G-strings are a little too skimpy). That said, I think bikini, cheeky/booty shorts, boy shorts or whatever can all be very sexy as well…it’s all about context. In the bedroom, the sexier the better; in the bar at Sheri’s I like to see something that shows off your shape, but doesn’t leave me wondering how badly your bum must be sticking to the bar stools.

But hey that’s just this man’s opinion!