Reply To: What's your Fantasy Day?

Eva M
Participant

My fantasy day starts with me waking up to breakfast in bed at a luxury resort somewhere in the Caribbean. Something light and fresh like a fruit salad and orange juice, my favorite. The windows are open so the sound of birds singing and the ocean mist pleasantly bring me to a new day.

I’d be refreshed by an exotic outdoor shower and make my way to the local farmers market where I could take in all the bright colors from everything around me. The food, the buildings, the fabrics, the trinkets & all things new to me. I love just sitting and taking in the sites.

I’d make sure and ask the locals about a nice place to eat, things to see, and outdoor things to do. They always know best & usually love tourist. All the while taking pictures so the moments live forever.

I’d sneak an afternoon cocktail while I wait for a sailing cruise where the captain has a snorkeling session ready. After a long day of walking, swimming and sunbathing I’d need a nap only to get up ready to hit the town. I’d put on my cutest outfit and find a local scene with live music and lots of dancing.

With all this fun in one day I’d want a second day where I could volunteer at a school or something. I don’t want to miss an opportunity to learn from the less fortunate and keep a balanced outlook on how fortunate I really am.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Eva M.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Eva M.