he·don·ism [heed-n-iz-uhm] (noun)
1. the doctrine that sexual pleasure or happiness is the highest good.
2. devotion to pleasure as a way of life: The later Roman emperors were notorious for their hedonism.
3. Pursuit of or devotion to pleasure, especially to the pleasures of the senses.
4. Philosophy The ethical doctrine holding that only what is pleasant or has pleasant consequences is intrinsically good.
5. Psychology The doctrine holding that behavior is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.
[Greek hdon, pleasure; see swd- in Indo-European roots + -ism.]
Hedonistic (Urban Dictionary)
1. Pleasure seeking. Living for pleasurable sensations.
2. Devoting one’s life is to pleasure seeking.
3. Devoted to the pursuit of physical sensations, which are pleasurable, often sexual.
My hedonistic tendencies surface when I’m with you in bed. Do it to me baby. Oh, oh, oh make me feel good. Pleasure me please please please, please me. Don’t stop now. Give it to me. Fulfill all my sexual desires. Fuck me! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hedonistic