30 Years of Fabulousness!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Amber Lynn 4 years, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 829 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Amber Lynn

Now that August has arrived….I am excited to say its my birthday month!

August 21st I will be welcoming my sexual prime with open arms, as I turn the big 3-0! A fabulously naughty photo shoot is the perfect way in which to commemorate this fabulous mile stone and celebrate the start of my sexual prime!

That being said I need your help and suggestions for ideas…themes….wardrobe….ect. To make my 30 Years of Fabulousness Photo Shoot the most fabulous, naughty, sexy, and sasy shoot ever!!!

Thanks for the input!

Pose with the sexiest outfits you have role played in?

Jeremy Lemur

That’s just…

1. Fotolia_11747706_XS.jpg

Charina Lee

You are the BEST!!!!!

Dear Amber,
    Happy Birthday!
    You keep getting better and better!

Kimmy D

I am a big fan of your Birthday Suit!!

I think you should dress like Madonna from 1983, the year you were born.

Amber Lynn

Thanks for all the FABULOUS feedback! I do love collaborative brainstorming!

It should be FABULOUS! Stay tuned for the finished product!

Hooray for 30!!!

Mr. BTC

Happy 30th B-day in advance from Mr. BTC. I hope your 30th is as good as my 40th. You and KimmyD gave me a night I’ll never forget 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Mr. BTC.

Amber Lynn

Thank u all for the birthday wishes and 30 years of fabulous photo shoot! I have officially entered my “sexual prime” woo woo! Stay tuned for the pics!

@mr.btc my birthday was fabulous…however my cake was not quite as tastes as yours!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.