Are new reviews being posted?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TheCatTribe 1 year, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 784 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

SpankyJ
    Participant

I hope the review I submitted of Kitty Kat gets posted sometime soon. She was amazing, and should get the credit she deserves!

SpankyJ

Anonymous

Reviews probably go through some filtering process by the admins.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

I think they have been having some technical problems. Like when the rest of the website wasn’t working correctly. Don’t know any details, but hopefully all will be fixed soon.

@TheCatTribe // Thank you forever @CassieBo & @Allissa

Flint
    Participant

there still are some issues with the website, so it may take more time to be 100%.

Anonymous

All the ladies seem like 5 star people to me. You don’t need reviews to know that. 😛

CassieBo
    Participant

Aww, that’s so sweet! 😘😘

Xo Cassie Bo

TheCatTribe
    Participant

All the ladies seem like 5 star people to me. You don’t need reviews to know that. 😛

Although I am trying to post reviews, I wholeheartedly second Diesel’s comments. The courtesans of Sheri’s are all uniquely beautify, sensual, and generally awesome.

I do hope they get the review system fixed, however. I had trouble even getting the system to allow me to submit a review and (as of this writing) one can’t read past reviews of at least one of the courtesans.

Any status on this @TheVegasAaron?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  TheCatTribe.

Flint
    Participant

still need the reviews for the differences of each lady.

Anonymous

If you want to read legitimate unfiltered reviews, go to Yelp or Google. The only issue however is they are susceptible to “troll” reviews.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

If you want to read legitimate unfiltered reviews, go to Yelp or Google. The only issue however is they are susceptible to “troll” reviews.

Yelp and Google have reviews of individual Sheri’s courtesans? *suspicious look*

Flint’s point, which was a good one, is that each courtesan is unique. They are all amazing, but you have fit better or be more attracted to one courtesan as opposed to another for a variety of reasons. The profiles help and communicating via messages is great, but the reviews help you get a sense of the person as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.