Breast choice

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Flint 2 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 2524 times

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Flint
    Participant

maybe considered a bad pun. between Montana,Red, and Brianna, whom would you choose, and for what type of party?

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

How about a 3 girl party in the 60’s bungalow? Best way to avoid picking between them. :)

Flint
    Participant

Might not live through that one, kane.

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

But what a way to go, Flint!

Flint
    Participant

All true. I can survive one of them, which is why I was asking options as to which lady to select.

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

I think I would just see who I hit it off with best and that’s the one I would chose, and I would perhaps chose a GFE.

Flint
    Participant

Hmm another idea, as I was not even thinking of a GFE party. I really cannot detect chemistry between myself and a lady in a ten minute session while being “needy”.

Flint
    Participant

How about between Red and Brianna? I have partied with Montana.

Lem
    Participant

I’ve only seen Brianna can’t make a decision in good conscience having limited exposure.

Flint
    Participant

fair answer.

Flint
    Participant

anyone else with advice, between Red and Briaana?

Profile photo of the 3rd degree
    the 3rd degree
    Participant

Is Montana out? I would be surprised if you checked her off your list…

Flint
    Participant

I have partied with her several time. I am looking for the experience with other large breasted women.

Flint
    Participant

Any comments if i add Erin to the group?

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

Saw Erin in person at the Ranch and she is an absolute knockout, but did not talk with her. Follow her on twitter too, and she has a great personality. Once had a dream of a foursome with her, Amber Lynn, Allissa and me in the 60’s bungalow. A great dream that was. If I ever win a lottery, I’ll try and make that happen. I would certainly be on team Erin from your list, though I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them.

Flint
    Participant

I will take your advice, Kane and add her to the list. I could see Allissa, Erin and a fourth lady, if I could afford it and it would not physically kill me.

the 3rd degree
    Participant

Let’s see…Red, Brianna, now Erin & Allissa…looks like a great “Final Four” in many ways, physically, financially, quicker path to the afterlife…I think you got it, unless there’s someone else in your Rolodex…

Flint
    Participant

Yes a good way to the financial and physical grave, thanks.

Flint
    Participant

what about Red, Briaana, Erin, Elle?

the 3rd degree
    Participant

Is oxygen important, ’cause you won’t get any with those four…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.