First of Us Ladies to Join You…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  BlueEyedMontana 4 years, 9 months ago. This post has been viewed 748 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Hello Everyone…

As we move forward with the recent changes to our Forum, I hope you will all enjoy the newness of it with us!

There have been a few technological glitches recently, which have made it harder for us to get registered quickly enough to fill up this area but hey, think of it as a new era in the world of Sheri’s Playtime! And in the end, the benefits will outweigh the problems experienced. I am more than optimistic of such.

I am excited to be working with our new social media guru, Dena, and the other ladies to contribute to your overall enjoyment of the written word in regard to sexual stimulations!

Montana's 2017 Dates for Desire

May 9 - 15
    June 13 - 26

catmandu
    Participant

Welcome back Montana. Hope to see many more of you women on the new forum.

Marci Fan
    Participant

Hey Montana, Good to see you back.

Dr. Who
    Participant

Hi Montana… Good to see you and the forum back online! 🙂 

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

Welcome back Montana!

stripe_pa
    Participant

Hello Montana, great to see you on here as it was fantastic to connect with you on the old forum.

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome back Montana! I LOVE your profile picture, you are gorgeous. When will we have our next party together? Our first night was just a tease! Someone please help!

stripe_pa
    Participant

Hey Montana, for some reason I can’t add to the post where you ask if you can feed me after midnight. If you’ve noticed I’m already a Gremlin so the “damage” is already done. Sounds delicious, but can you handle a Gremlin?

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Everyone,

Thank you so much for the Welcome Back! I appreciate all of you also who have already made your way to the boards…

As for you Allissa Darling, I would love a little more than a teaser with you!

And Stripe, I adore damaged Gremlins! I do more than handle them and am glad you caught the meaning – Deliciousness in the works after midnight when we meet!!

Montana's 2017 Dates for Desire

May 9 - 15
    June 13 - 26

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.