First timer!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KoalaBear 3 years, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 1273 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hanover Fiste

Okay, so I am getting ready for my first ever trip to Vegas and to Sheri’s next month.

Being a complete newbie I have been reading this forum for a couple weeks and I have learned a ton!

Thanks to all who have posted.

I am sure I will have more questions later but I do have one right now.

I have made one reservation and I am thinking about making another, and I am definitely taking the limo service, it is just going to have to be that way for me.

Is my time limited when I use the limo service or can I ride out for my first reservation and then stick around, perhaps party with another lady and catch a ride home in the middle of the night?

If you have two parties scheduled in a night I do not see why there would be not transportation back when you are finished. Your best option is to call the office and tell them what you had in mind.

From what I understand, they should be able to accommodate you!

xoxo Akira

Hanover Fiste

Thanks! I will double check before I finalize my plans.

Angela Rumple

Can women visit the ranch

Hello Angela, yes ladies can visit the Ranch. If you have a look at the Courtesan’s profiles you can see which of the Ladies cater to parties with other women.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.