Happy Belated 4th

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Olivia 4 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 544 times

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Amber Lynn
    Participant

We had so much fun celebrating the 4th of July! Between the Squirt Guns & the Sparklers…it was FABULOUS!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20130704_233309

IMG_20130704_233309.jpg

Flint
    Participant

Will there be any stills posted?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Happy Independence Day!
    July 04, 1776 to July 04, 2013 (237 Years)

Dear Amber, next time I’m bringing my squirt guns and we’ll have our own wet T-shirt contest! XOXOXO

Pierced
    Participant

Flint, the ladies posted a ton of pictures and video clips on twitter. Looked like a lot of fun (way more boobies than at my 4th). :)

RanchMama

Lets see if anyone can figure out who everyone is. Awesome group shot of the girls in the epic water gun fight on the 4th

RanchMama

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  RanchMama.

RanchMama

bedazzle anyone?

RanchMama

Profile photo of Automatic Slim
    Automatic Slim
    Participant

OK I’ll go first. What do I win if I get them all correct? Well, I won’t get them all correct because I don’t know who the first lady is. (Wish I did, tho, she looks pretty hot!) Not sure of the last lady either, but I will hazard a guess. The six in the middle I am pretty sure on. Here goes, left to right: ???, Emma, Michelle Lai, Charina Lee, Angelica, Amber Lynn, Isabella, and Suzanne.

So, how’d I do?

Flint
    Participant

thanks for more pictures than i expected.

Olivia
    Participant

I know I’m late but the 4th of July was pretty amazing!! Decorating our white shirts, bedazzling our squirt guns and full on getting soaked by the pool was more than I planned but had a ton of fun doing it.. And by the way, @Automatic Slim that was not Isabella, it was me.. Olivia! You were almost right..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.