HATE TO BE NAIVE

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Kellie Love 2 years, 8 months ago. This post has been viewed 1023 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jazzmark007
    Participant

I hat to be naive but WTH is “Armpit Sex”? I’ve seen it on several of the ladies profile.

Profile photo of BlueEyedMontana
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

It is exactly what it says it is…

There was something written at some point that says that the armpit is supposed to feel very similar to a woman’s intimate parts. Just sayin’…

Montana's 2017 Dates for Desire

May 9 - 15
    June 13 - 26

Willie A
    Participant

Thanks Jazz for beating me to that one. Thank you Montana

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Ya’ learn something every day…..

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Naw, I’m old fashioned so I’ll stick to traditional vagina sex! Also, I will on rare occasion indulge in DATY, but “Dining at the Armpit” just doesn’t sound inviting!

Profile photo of rewith85man
    rewith85man
    Participant

Armpit sex sounds like something pervert(s) would do.

I honestly do not want some woman licking or sucking my armpits. I do not want to do the same for her either.

I would rather stick to touching, talking, romancing, and having regular sex with beautiful courtesan(s).

Moochiavelli
    Participant

A perversion is just something that is different from the norm. Enjoy whatever turns you on as long as it isn’t harmful to the other person; I don’t consider BDSM harmul unless it is non-consensual.

I personally enjoy traditional sex and perversions that do not deviate to far from the norm.

Flint
    Participant

I think I will pass on that one, with other options I have not tried.

Kellie Love
    Participant

I have allowed someone to kiss and lick my armpits once since being here. Call me a pervert, but it was quite fun! It tickled in an odd, yet fun way. Would I lick someone else’s armpit….umm….I would have to pass! But fellas, or ladies, feel free to lick, kiss, or have sex with my pits, elbows, and knees!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.