This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Flint 1 year, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 722 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

• So I finally booked a reservation for an upcoming party. When the negotiations take place I want to be as direct and specific of what I would like (positions, act,etc.) At the same time I don’t want to sound disrespectful or even vulgar. Can someone please give advise or share what kind of wording is preferred by the ladies? I just don’t want to sound…Thanks.

Iris Sparks

If you’re concerned about sounding crass but aren’t sure how to explain yourself otherwise, you can always just tell your courtesan this; I’m sure she’ll appreciate the gesture and ease your hesitation. One persons naughty could be someone else’s ‘well behaved’, after all- and hey, we’re courtesans. We’re here to fulfill fantasies, not judge the way you word them. A kind and straightforward manner will serve you both well.

Here at Sheri's through March 19th!~ Twitter @des_iris

You should be able to tell what you have in mind using correct anatomical names of parts and activities. Unless talking dirty is par\t of what you want.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.