Planning has begun!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Flint 2 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 1647 times

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

Had thought about visiting the ranch last year, but had the opportunity to visit Europe, so thought I would put off my trip till my 50th birthday this May. I plan on using the limo because I hate driving, it is my birthday and I deserve it. I will be in the area for 4 days. Initial thought is to fly in the day before the birthday , take the limo to the ranch and stay the night. (That way, should I wish, perhaps I could have a party to see in the day at midnight, or a party in the morning after a nights rest, (or both if my budget allows!), then take the limo into Vegas to a hotel for the rest of my trip and enjoy the city.
    I am keeping a watch on the schedule for the birthday, (a few ladies have been added recently, and a few have disappeared from the schedule). Plan to send some messages to a few ladies as May draws closer and see how that goes. Should be a grand time. Advice and suggestions are always welcome

Flint
    Participant

If you are planning a party near sunrise you should book it ahead of time and ask the lady of your choice if she mind having one at that hour. Midnight should be less of a problem.

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

No, Flint, not that early. Would be interested to know what time check out is in the hotel, though so I could time any daytime party prior.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@Kane…Happy (early) Birthday! It will definitely be a 50th Birthday celebration for the record books!

My advice would be to start emailing those few lucky ladies you have in mind now! Get to know them and their personalities , and let them know what you have in mind for your naughty B-Day experience!

Have fun!

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

Sounds like a good idea, Amber Lynn. YOU are on the schedule during my birthday, so expect an email by the end of the weekend. 😀

Profile photo of techieguy80
    techieguy80
    Participant

I believe checkout is 11 AM, have a great trip!

Flint
    Participant

Kane i had two early afternoon parties with advanced appointments and had no problems. I have switched to early evenings, recently.

Tatyana
    Participant

Midnight isn’t necessarily better for some of us. By midnight, I’ve been asleep three hours. If you’re looking for morning or afternoon delight, email me :)

http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=321

Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell, and advertise.

RanchMama

It sounds like you are going to have a fantastic 50th. Just to clarify, check out is indeed at 11 but you can always request a late check out with the office. We are more than happy to try and accommodate. Especially if you are involved in some fun activities with the ladies. :-)

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

Update. Trip is booked. Hotel room at the ranch and limo booked. All that is left to do now is to reserve time with a lady for birthday celebration.

Charina Lee
    Participant

I’m horny all the time and always at the ready!!! I still don’t know why I’m like this….I think I can orgasm just thinking about orgasms! He he he!!!!

Charina

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

2nd update: Party is booked for 11PM the night before my birthday. Plan to see the birthday in with a bang! I often see mentions about the “lucky lady” involved, but I think I am the lucky one in the deal.:) Roll on birthday!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

I am sure it will be a fabulous and unforgettable birthday!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Amber Lynn.
    Profile photo of Anthony
    Anthony
    Participant

Make sure to give us an update after your party. Good luck!

Flint
    Participant

Yes a review would be welcome.

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

Yes, I plan to write one Anthony and Flint.

Amber Lynn, I have no doubt it will be everything I hope it will be! BTW, love your new profile picture there, but wish I could see a larger version, (hint, hint).

audrey
    Participant

I love the fact that you planned your trip here out so well. A new adventure is best planned out in advance. However, you should always leave room for spontaneity.

Profile photo of kane
    kane
    Participant

Well, trip was completed, and I plan to post a review soon, but wanted to post that I had great time and Dena, the staff, and everyone at the ranch were wonderful and I could not have asked for a better birthday celebration. I also want to say that if you use the limo service I hope you are lucky enough to have Warren, a fine man who is very helpful.

Review to follow in a few days.

Flint
    Participant

Awaiting the review… I agree about warren as i have known him for many years.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.