Sexy Super Hero Social

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 840 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Amber Lynn

All of us sexy gals are super excited about #WildWednesday Sexy Super Hero Social coming up September 18th!

Who is going to join in the festivities with us? What super hero and/or villain are you going to come as?

It’s going to be so much fun!

Must see pictures of it for future reference. Please tell us who wore what costume in case it is not obvious.

Dear Amber Lynn,
    My alter ego sexy super hero is Doctor Pervy. I have a Las Vegas SEMA Show trip scheduled for November 5-8 just a few days after Halloween. Therefore, I may visit you in my “surgical scrubs” costume while assuming my Doctor Pervy alter ego. The Doctor plans to offer free complete physical examinations to a few lucky Ladies. He’s developed some advanced innovation techniques, and has selected you for his very first experiment… I mean patient. BTW, Doctor Pervy is a hedonistic gynecologist! 😉

P.S. I assure you that Doctor Pervy does not perform operations or practice medicine similar to gynecologist Doctor Beverly Mantle (Jeremy Irons) in the film Dead Ringers. 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.