Sheri's Cribs!

This topic contains 88 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  stripe_pa 3 weeks, 1 day ago. This post has been viewed 6432 times

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author

Allissa
    Participant

Here is another new episode! Featuring multiple ladies! Myself, Red Diamonds, Lily Hawke, Havana Honey, Aex Empire, and KT make an appearance in our Specialty Rooms episode! I had to get infront of the camera again;)

image11

Attachments:
    1. image11

image11.jpeg

stripe_pa
    Participant

Fantastic episode of Sheri’s Cribs with the Specialty Rooms edition! Nice add with the music and subtitles. Also brought back some excellent memories even though a few of the rooms of changed over the years.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  stripe_pa. Reason: Spelling

Flint
    Participant

Good episode, Allissa. Maybe another thread on how you edit your footage. The forced orgasm chair is for ladies?

Profile photo of GoodHeart
    GoodHeart
    Participant

Thanks for doing these, Allissa. Here’s hoping your co-workers (and management!) understand all the time you have to put in to produce them.

Allissa
    Participant

Thank you Stripe! I know you have your experience in those rooms 😉

Allissa
    Participant

Just as your handle says GoodHeart you sure have one! At least you guys appreciate the effort :) it would be a blessing to get appreciation and feedback from management and have more girls participate and help make it more great! Thank you for everyone who has supported me so far!

stripe_pa
    Participant

Thank you Stripe! I know you have your experience in those rooms 😉

Allissa, So true! 😉 They were all fun but, something about the Jacuzzi I think I like the best.

Flint
    Participant

Every think of working for the Ranch in an adminstrative capacity, Alissa?

stripe_pa
    Participant

Hey Allissa,

Any chance of episodes with Desire, Dezaire, or Oliva’s rooms?

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.