(800) 506-3565
jalrey
Participant

YB_Goode, I do not want the sex to be a chore for her. I want us to enjoy it together. E-mail seems like a non-option now, because I haven’t heard from her for a couple of days now and I am about to visit Sheri’s in a few more days. Collaboration sounds like a great idea and I intend to do so with her during negotiations. I will show her the paper and talk the list over with her.

I do want to have some control in how the party would progress. The list would show that I’d like to do X first, then transition to Y, then end with Z. Under each X, Y, Z, I might write a couple more details on how I would like it to be done. I will then ask her if she likes the sex schedule and if she has a better idea on how to best arrange X, Y, and Z or any other input she can add. When all is well, then the party begins!

Also if we can’t come to a deal, then it will be easier for me to take the written list to another Lady without having to worry about forgetting the details on how I want the party to progress.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by jalrey.
Skip to toolbar