(800) 506-3565
schwalsr
Participant

My first experience was 1) nerve-wracking, 2) stressful, 3) empowering and 4) incredibly fun and exciting.

I lost my virginity at Sheri’s. I was so nervous driving along Homestead Road that I had to pull over, fearing I would otherwise crash my rental car, and wait for my hands to stop shaking.

It was stressful because the first lady with whom I tried to negotiate was unfortunately rather pushy and obviously not interested in a quick party close to my budget. I’m not surprised, needless to say, that she didn’t last long at Sheri’s. (I haven’t seen her listed in the line-up since, and that was almost eight years ago.) Thankfully, the negotiation with the second lady went so quickly and easily that I didn’t have time to become nervous about the DC, which was one source of my nerves.

Being “walked” by the 1st lady was, however, oddly empowering in that I finally felt like I’d stood up for myself instead of being the doormat, which had happened too many times before, in both my professional and personal life.

The important details of the party itself that I remember are 1) how glad I was that she took the lead (enjoying the view for a few minutes really settled my nerves,) 2) how surprisingly soft her skin felt and 3) the smile on her face as I, totally spent and gulping air as if I was otherwise going to die, laid next to her when we had finished. I learned afterward how much she, like many of the Sheri’s ladies, enjoyed cashing in V cards. The look on my face when we returned to the bar must be have been priceless too because of the smirks, giggles and comments from the other ladies sitting there. One (I can’t remember who) even asked me if I needed some oxygen. I must have been hyperventilating.

Skip to toolbar