(800) 506-3565
Keolts
Participant

Hello S.T.

First off I want to say I totally understand your situation and concerns. I was 58 when I gave up my virginity at Sheri’s and, like you, I was shy in high school & college & didn’t date. As I’m sure you can imagine the insecurities that you are feeling now at 25 were only magnified for me at 58.

The ladies at Sheri’s are amazing. The is no reason to think that you will find anything other that ladies who are understanding of your situation and excited to assist you in starting a new phase of your life. Don’t let you age, color, ethnicity or physical appearance deter you, as long as you treat the ladies with respect, which from reading your post I’m sure you would do, you will always find numerous courtesans who will desire to spend time with you.

To answer some of your specific questions: Sheri’s is an extreme safe place to enjoy yourself. There are security people on site to make sure that both employees & customers never have to worry about their safety. As far as you concerns on medical safety, all of the courtesans are tested for venereal diseases on an weekly basis & there has never been a case of a customer catching any disease at any legal brothel in Nevada.

To find out which ladies cater to virgins, click on “ladies” in the pull-down menu & then click on the arrow next to “quick search a lady by name”. This will bring you to a screen where you can put in some tentative dates & then click on “by what she caters to” & mark virgins. This will give you an idea of some of the wonderful ladies who love to party with virgins.

To talk with the ladies, just go into the bar & you can have short conversations with numerous ladies until you find someone you are comfortable with. You don’t have to drink in the bar & although many of the ladies do drink not all of them do. I don’t think you have to worry about partying with a lady who has had more to drink than you are comfortable with.

Over the last 5 years I have had many parties at Sheri’s and I have never had a party where the lady hasn’t asked me about what type of music I’d like in the background while we enjoy each other’s company.

Kissing is something that each lady decides for herself & you should bring up the concept with any lady you are considering having a party with.

Will you have an amazing experience? I think every person on this board will agree that there isn’t a single person at Sheri’s from Madame Dena, to the courtesans to the support staff to the other customers who not only hope every experience you have at Sheri’s is amazing but will do everything thing that they can to make your experience unforgettable.

If I have one piece of advise for someone in your situation, if you have the time plan to spend the night in Sheri’s hotel & then arrive early in the afternoon. This way you have plenty of time to just relax, hang out in the bar or on the property & get acquainted with whichever ladies happen to be in attendance. If you are able to do this I guarantee you will meet multiple ladies whom you feel a connection with who would be very interested in relieving you of your of your virginity & then you can make a choice and enjoy yourself to the fullest.

I know I didn’t answer all of your question but hopefully I’ve been of some help & I’m sure the ladies will answer any questions that I’ve missed.

Just put some money together, choose a date and go for it…you won’t regret it.

Skip to toolbar