(800) 506-3565
Angel Parr
Participant

Hello Redbeard,
As the others have stated you are simply looking for the GFE party, and you are far from alone with that. If you read a few posts on here you will find that in all actualities around 50-70 percent of the parties that take place here do not end in sex. It is very normal that a gentleman comes here just to feel a woman’s body against his as they watch a good movie and cuddle. We are here for you sweetie, whatever you can dream we can find someone to do, if you just want to be with someone who can make you feel special for the day, then I would love to be your cuddle buddy!

As far as pricing goes, its really up to what kind of a party you would like. If you would like to just lay in my bed and watch whatever’s on the TV for a bit then it would be a significantly lower end party. If you want to full girlfriend treatment then we have a room dedicated to just that in our Playland. If we go out there then we can start off splashing and swimming around in a huge hot tub until we’re prunes, then clean the chlorine off together in the massive, open style shower room. Once we are all clean then I can take you to the massage room and put my licensed masseuse hands to work on any thing the hot tub didn’t loosen up already. When your completely relaxed then we slip on our comfy robes and head to the GFE room, where we dim the lights and put on a scary movie so I can cuddle up next to you and you can hold me when the scary parts come, feed each other popcorn and candy, whilst enjoying a bottle of Champagne or a few cocktails. When the movies done then we can play Wi, in the nude of course, until we run out of energy. If you do this, it becomes the higher end of things because you are there for multiple hours, and we have so many options!

Skip to toolbar