(800) 506-3565
hebrewhammer
Participant

Back in January I wanted to visit Sheri’s Ranch. but I didn’t have the time as I was attending the AVN Expo (which I had a BLAST).

I will be in Vegas some time in April, and plan on going to Sheri’s Ranch, how-ever I do have a few questions to ask.

1- As this will be my first time going into a brothel and I will be some what nervous. There will be many ladies that will be working during my time frame (I saw many profiles), not sure if any will be available when I arrive at Sheri’s Ranch. I don’t want to make an appointment, so is it better to sit at the bar and have the ladies approach me to see who I’m comfortable with, or have the ladies do a line up?

2- I have general price range of what I would to spend, but I may spend a bit more (not much). does having a 2nd lady mean double the price?

3- Do the ladies charge by time, act or both? Asking this question as I don’t know know what to expect.

4- I will be arriving during mid weekday, some time between 7-8 pm, is this a good time?

5- This question is for the ladies, do you prefer to have the men’s pubic hair bold (brazillian), trimmed or have some kind of strip styling.

And if you have any further advice, please do give me some pointers

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by hebrewhammer.
Skip to toolbar