(800) 506-3565
hoochie coochie man
Participant

So my understanding of a Nuts and Bolts Party, is that they go to the hardware store and buy an assortment of bolts and matching hex nuts, all different sizes and thread pitches, only one set of any one size. The ladies are given a hex nut, which I suppose they could run a thin ribbon through and hang around their necks, and as the men show up they are issued a bolt. You go around the room, talking and flirting with the women, checking to see if your bolt fits into her hex nut. When you find the match, off you go!

I would assume you are not obligated to party with your match, but here’s why I think it would be fun. The few times I have been to Sheri’s, I look on the web site in advance to see which ladies are working my week, and try to decide which ones I am most interested in. But when you get to the bar, the one or ones on my list may or may not be there. Even if they are, there are still many other fine looking ladies who are tempting. What to do, what to do? Decisions, decisions…

So the Nut and Bolt Party would take some of that decision making out of your hands, and you might get to party with a lady who you might have passed over for someone else, but still you wished you could have partied with her too. I think that mystery would be enticing.

So, Sheri’s, how about it? Can you do a Nuts and Bolts Party? And can you do it on May 20 or June 10, when I think I could make it out there? 😉

Skip to toolbar