(800) 506-3565
1lovekristi
Participant

@Jenn

Not sure yet. Hopefully, some time soon. Right now, my schedule’s kinda hectic. I’m a screenwriter/author and I have some writing deadlines to meet.

Last time I was there, I was at the lobby/main room/whatever room that grand piano was sitting in.

Nobody came and talked to me :-(, so I ended up reading a book (I brought my own book).

I ended up sitting on the couch in that room and read all of Chapter 2 of “Bram Stoker’s Dracula“… and I’m not that fast of a reader, either (I finished Chapter 1 the previous night in my hotel room because there was nothing good on television… your TV only had five channels).

I always wondered why nobody even came up to me and it was not till after the ride back to my hotel on the Las Vegas strip that it clicked!!!

Of course… how stupid of me to not figure it out :-O! They probably saw what I was reading and got really creeped out. They were probably thinking, “Oh, my goodness… he probably wants to do his Dracula/vampire stuff on me… this guy’s WAAAAY too hardcore for me!”

Actually, I’m kinda surprised none of the courtesans got a stake and stabbed me and at this time, I would like to thank all the courtesans at Sheri’s Ranch for not walking up to me and stabbing me with a stake because that would be quite painful and then I would be sad… sadder than how I felt when I realized that I probably creeped you girls out.

Speaking of stake…

The steak at Sheri’s Ranch was DELICIOUS 🙂 🙂 !!! One of the BEST I’ve ever had… YUMMY!!!

So, yeah… needless to say, I felt pretty bad. But, lesson learned: reading Bram Stoker’s “Dracula” is NOT the best way to get a nice courtesan to spend some time with you… unless her name is “Buffy” 😉 (sorry… couldn’t resist)… even though the book is REALLY good and the movie by Francis Ford Coppola… EXCEPT for the very end… was AMAZING.

So, yeah… I do have plans to come back. After all… last time I was there, the people were very nice to me and treated me nicely, which kinda makes me feel that much worse for bringing Bram Stoker’s “Dracula” (for what its worth, I write horror stories/screenplays, so I kinda read horror genre for research).

I DO plan to bring a different book, though. I was thinking of maybe Gaston Leroux’s “The Phantom of the Opera“. Maybe I’ll have better luck with that. Has anybody here read that? It was the ONLY book that made me cry 🙁 🙁 🙁 …

P.S.: Sorry, Jenn, for going off topic.

P.S.: Speaking of Christine, this scene is flat out BEAUTIFUL, and what she does at 0:33… OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!! Heck… please add it to my list of fantasies 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUq592isxs

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by 1lovekristi.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by 1lovekristi.
    Skip to toolbar