(800) 506-3565
Dex
Participant

Over the 14 years I’ve been doing this I’ve heard of it happening a handful of times. In most instances, it doesn’t go beyond a bit of ‘buyer’s remorse’ with respect to how much a dude spent. I can think of a couple of more infamous times where it had a great deal to do with the customer not doing his due diligence prior to his visit and a lady that was more than willing to do her job and get the most money she could out of the customer. I, personally, had one where – to put it bluntly – the lady in question wasn’t that good at her job! Did I complain and go stark raving nuts over it? No. In fact, I think this is the first time I’ve ever posted something about it. Shit happens, people.

Bottom line here is this; if you want to avoid a bad outcome remember the six “P’s:”
Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

-Research before going
-Know your budget and stick to it
-Be willing to walk someone (yes, you read that right. Remember: you have just as much right to end the negotiation and walk her as she does to walk you.)
-Take ample time to get to know the girl.
-Be thorough in explaining what you want.
-HAVE FUN.

Oh…and point of fact…that bad party I had was one where I didn’t take my own advice.

Dex

Skip to toolbar