(800) 506-3565
Anonymous
Inactive

MR DEX, Awe…Fantastic memory! Yes I do… But it was an awesome reason to be up all night.
Because…. The soft sound’s of adult playfulness, happy giggles, sweet moans are happy notes to our senses.

You imagine this now, In the distance Awe…
a voice, now you start hearing two voices,
soft sounds, as Body parts are rubbing gently on each other rustling through sheets.
it’s erotic because you have to chase it!
Something stirring something that must be explored more in your minds eyes.
and you close your eyes and feel a breeze on your own skin as the erotic love making sound’s get louder. You start allowing yourself to be there in your
mind’s image. and you hear her ask for permission to let go Please you here HER
say.. I am going to cum and you hear her
release and because you know that they just met! You are becoming more aroused, you are there now.
Because….
the most pleasing “notes’ to your ears

are a
very erotic time from a distance, through erotic love making sound’s.

Just yesterday I was with a couple, Imagine…. Brianna Costello and
a real native American husband and wife of 17 years. Close your eyes imagine….
as she was transcending with her leg’s spread behind her head, and I was helping, you are there

assisting let’s just say as she was transcending we were all three making some Noise.

because the monas and screams were so loud from all three of us my neighbors heard. Wile later on I was at the bar and I was getting many happy giggles from other ladies about the
“stairway to heaven time”
in my room.
Awe but isn’t it a lovely sound that will be music to the souls arousal of when and where you were when that was a sound that your ears picked up, and your senses got aroused. And how lovely of a free sprit feeling to either know that your on your way to hearing that girls voice again, her husband giving you permission to make her see stars and you just know that you toO
have gotten so wet, SO HARD… BECAUSE YOU LET GO
by the sounds of your neighbors, AND HOW ELECTRIFYING JUST KNOWING A COUPLE IS TRANSENDING…

Ps: From
MY OWN THOUGHTS AND OPENED
SEXY MIND.

Hot wet KISSES….. BABY!!!!

Skip to toolbar