(800) 506-3565
Destini
Participant

I have many fantasy days…..

It’s summer so I would love to have a pool party with a couple of my friends as well as you and your friends. We can have pizzas and cool drinks. This would be the perfect time to fulfill my group orgy fantasy where we can take turns swapping until everyone enjoys eachother. We can even play naughty professor in our classroom there will be just enough students for my sex 101 course.

Another one would be absolutely romantic. I’d like to enjoy a soft sensual day where we can spoil every inch of each others mind and body. We can start the day off with a nice sensual sexual orgasm. I’d would enjoy exchanging sensual massage that will get us nice and spaced for a enjoyable picnic. We can lay out a blanket bring champagne fruit cheese crackers and tasty turkey pinwheels to enjoy. I’d like to fly kites and watch the clouds roll by in your arms. We can enjoy a scary movie where you can be my hero when I jump. I have an oral fixation so I’d love to tease you with my tongue until you near your climax and have you deep in my throat before you explode. As you rejuvenate I will slide my finger all over my kitty making it juicy wet and ready to receive you with every stroke only getting more juicy until my entire body releases in the ultimate squirting orgasm. After we freshen up I’d love to cuddle and snuggle in your arms all night. After I awake I’d like to serve you breakfast in bed to show my gratitude for your being such a sweet gentleman.

Skip to toolbar