(800) 506-3565
myssijane
Participant

I have not have a foursome here at the Ranch but outside for personal fulfillment. It was three ladies, including me, and one man. I’m sure to him it was a dream come true–it was his first time as well. We shared and made our wants and needs very clear. No one was forced to do anything that they were uncomfortable with and that’s what made the whole experience fun. To start off we split into groups of two in the same room next to each other. We aroused one another and when things heated up as we peaked interest in another person we swapped. After some time we decided that it would be fun to tease the man in the group so we bound him by the wrist and tied him the bed and had him watch us ladies please one another. We ended our time together with him still bounded, hard as rock, as we take turn giving him a blow job until he came. It was a wonderful experience watching two ladies then watching a man and woman together as I take my turn sharing these moments with both gender. It was an experience that I would absolutely love to try again.

Skip to toolbar