(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I can finally remove going to a strip club from my bucket list. I’d describe my experience as good and bad. Loved that it was a all nude club. Didn’t care for a dancer/stripper approaching me to ask, if I wanted a private dance every five minutes. Liked that touching was allowed during private lap dances. Expect to enjoy my first brothel experience more than my first strip club experience.

Beat LA
    Participant

I just had my first brothel experience this weekend; and if yours is anything like mine, it’ll be even more enjoyable.

I’ve never been to a strip club, and my first brothel experience was my first ever experience, so it might not even be comparable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My goal and mindset for strip club and brothel are completely different. Goal at strip club was to see all nude dancers and to get a couple lap dances.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing you sweets, What club did you go to? Yeah LA its kind of hard to compare a strip club to a brothel, they tease and we please two completely different situations! lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Angel it was a Deja Vu Showgirls. I’ll save the rest of the info for when I visit Sheri’s for the first time. Will give us something to talk about. 😉

Angel Parr
    Participant

That sounds like a plan to me baby! Hope to see you soon!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar