(800) 506-3565
kane
Participant

Matt, you seem to have built up quite a bit of nervous energy thinking about the trip. Understandable, the thought of a visit to Sheri’s IS exciting. But take a moment to relax and breathe. There will be enough time to be excited when you are actually there. I fully expect to be quite nervous when I arrive at the ranch, and especially when I visit the bar to meet the courtesan I have booked a party with,(not afraid, just nervous energy from the excitement of the unknown), but I have read enough on these boards to know that I will soon relax and have a great time, so at the moment I am calm about it. I continue to read the forums for advice and insight and to think about how I want my party to go, but I have managed to calm myself down after feeling the same way I think you may feel now. The correspondence I have had with my party partner and the booking of the party, limo and hotel room also helped a lot in that regard as it kind of put all the pieces in place. I am sure Firefighter, Flint and a bunch of the others who have visited the Ranch many times could give you even more insight, but i wanted you to know that I am in the same place you are…..never been to the ranch, overweight and not a high roller, plus, I am old! 50! LOL! You only live once Matt. I don’t know about you, but I’d rather go to the ranch and be disappointed, (not that I think I will be), than to spend the rest of my life wondering what might have been.

Skip to toolbar