(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 19 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 4324 times
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

had 2 strikes out so i guess i am not going to come here, seems like i have a bad wrap no matter what. too bad though actually was looking forward to coming here but i am not going to get end up liking one of these courteseans and then one of them tells me they are not going to be here and then i end up either becoming dissapointed or getting hurt. sorry.

kane
    Participant

Not sure I totally understand what happened, Matt, but as I see it, if I recall rightly, you were planning to visit on June 26. As I look at that date, there are 24 lovely ladies on the schedule at the moment and if the one you had hoped for is not going to be there, (perhaps she had to change her schedule for unforeseen reasons), I would still think it worth your while to visit the ranch and see what happens. Perhaps meeting other ladies in person will spark something and you will have a great time and perhaps if you manage a return visit, perhaps your original planned courtesan will be there then. I know I have a reservation booked for 2 weeks time with a great courtesan, and I hope the party will be wonderful and epic, but I also know that sometimes life gets in the way and she may wind up not being there, or she could come down ill on the day or something, and there is the possibility that we may not even have a successful negotiation, though I hope I am wrong about that, but I would still come to Sheri’s and see what happens. There are too many fine and wonderful ladies there to put me off if my planned party fell through because of one lady not being there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That and im only getting 2k from school and this place from what im hearing is too expensive so yea and i only work at walmart no thanks im good. Im not rich dude so im pulling the plug on this place im just too devastated right now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still got the limo trip booked but no appt with courtesan

Flint
    Participant

Matt, FWIW, i will not be partying with Erin due to her schedule change.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea anyway is it going to matter if im overweight? Read in the noob section that one guy didnt aporoached once. Err maybe i should abort what do u guys think?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea sorry for sounding butthurt lol but ya again i read twice frm 2 diff ppl that the courteseans didnt approach the guys and im really considering not going now but idk im overweight and im scared that its going to cause alot of them to charge me more just to get me to leave 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Idk im contemplating on calling up during my break to pull the plug but idk

MagicFingers
    Participant

Matt, I think you should give it a chance. The post about the guy not getting approached didn’t happen at Shari’s. I have the same issue with weight that you do but when I was there last month, everyone I met was great. Granted I had an appointment scheduled ahead of time, my lady introduced me to others in the bar afterwards. I didn’t get a bad feeling from any of them. Just because your first choice won’t be there, I’m sure you will find one and have a great time. Remember that for the ladies this is business and as long as you treat them with respect, you will get the same in return.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotcha.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@Matt…you are over analyzing far too much my friend! Sheri’s iS fabulous, and all the ladies and staff are amazing! If you opt not to venture to the ranch, you will defiantly regret it!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Amber Lynn.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes yes amber lynn you are right i was deff freaking out over nothing. Lol and you are deff on my list to baby lol question is can you handle me? Lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dang ull be gone by time i get down there lol nvm

kane
    Participant

Matt, you seem to have built up quite a bit of nervous energy thinking about the trip. Understandable, the thought of a visit to Sheri’s IS exciting. But take a moment to relax and breathe. There will be enough time to be excited when you are actually there. I fully expect to be quite nervous when I arrive at the ranch, and especially when I visit the bar to meet the courtesan I have booked a party with,(not afraid, just nervous energy from the excitement of the unknown), but I have read enough on these boards to know that I will soon relax and have a great time, so at the moment I am calm about it. I continue to read the forums for advice and insight and to think about how I want my party to go, but I have managed to calm myself down after feeling the same way I think you may feel now. The correspondence I have had with my party partner and the booking of the party, limo and hotel room also helped a lot in that regard as it kind of put all the pieces in place. I am sure Firefighter, Flint and a bunch of the others who have visited the Ranch many times could give you even more insight, but i wanted you to know that I am in the same place you are…..never been to the ranch, overweight and not a high roller, plus, I am old! 50! LOL! You only live once Matt. I don’t know about you, but I’d rather go to the ranch and be disappointed, (not that I think I will be), than to spend the rest of my life wondering what might have been.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Understood kane

Flint
    Participant

I can try to answer any more questions, matt.

John Doe
    Participant

I’ve never been to the ranch and am a little older and not in sports shape anymore. It’s just where life is and doesn’t give me any inferior complex as to what was 30 years ago. Never heard anyone on the forums or otherwise complain about the ladies not being friendly there. If nobody wanted to party with me it’s still ok but don’t think that’s going to be the case.

Flint
    Participant

The ladies are quite friendly. Hygenie and neat clothing is more important than being in top shape.

TNT
    Participant

that the courtesans didnt approach the guys and im really considering not going

I wrote that about a different brothel NOT Sheri’s. I’ve never been to Sheri’s yet. However a reply on my thread did say that courtesans at Sheri’s are social and welcoming to all guys (who are respectful and follow the house rules).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matt,

There’s really no need to be nervous about your visit. Sheri’s bar and restaurant is a local’s favorite, so people frequent our commercial facility for food and drink. Many people patronize Sheri’s for lunch or dinner and may or may not party. Enter Sheri’s bar and restaurant with the same frame of mind that you’d patronize any other restaurant.

There is no pressure to party with the Courtesans, but they will visit your table to introduce themselves. Upon entering you may inform the hostess that you have an appointment or that you’d like Courtesans to approach you at your table. If you desire, you may ask the hostess for a Courtesan lineup at any time. Sheri’s Ranch isn’t an automatic lineup brothel because they aren’t done in the bar. A private lineup will be provided for you in a separate parlor.

You shouldn’t be nervous because it’s a brothel so the Courtesans naturally assume you’re there for sex. It’s different from a regular date with a Lady where you don’t know if you’ll get lucky, because at Sheri’s you WILL get laid!

I recommend against liquid courage or alcohol because it dulls the senses, makes men impotent and intoxicated men make poor lovers. If you’re still nervous with your chosen Courtesan, convey that fact to her because Sheri’s Courtesans are masters at relaxing their clients.

FF

P.S. A map of the premises is included in the post “Tour?” if you’d like a general idea of the layout since it may make you more comfortable upon arrival. http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/tour/#post-12353

You may click on “Open the map in Google maps” too. http://www.sherisranch.com/directions.aspx

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar