(800) 506-3565
Jack Daniel
Participant

I’ve been to SR several times and watched from the bar as several people begin their first visit. If there is any way you could spend the night in their hotel (very reasonable rates, but comped if you party), I would suggest you do that. That way you aren’t rushed. You can take your time getting comfortable with it. And you can meet all the ladies and see who you best click with. Even if you don’t spend the night, I would suggest meeting them first. If you have already narrowed down to one particular lady, scheduling an appointment might work well for you. If you are thinking about 2 hours just tell them when you call for the reservation. But remember, when you talk with your lady, if you don’t click, the reservation isn’t set in stone. If you don’t feel good about it, just let the hostess know you would like to talk to some other ladies. There is always a good handful of ladies there that offer what you are looking for. I go there for a different reason than you, but I have partied with Violet and she caters to your desires. If you want to feel stress-free and laugh a lot, think about Violet. When you leave, I predict you will have a new BFF and will be thinking “I can’t believe I was so nervous”. The Ranch really is a family.

Skip to toolbar