(800) 506-3565
Angel Parr
Participant

Hello Dan,
If you are looking for a real life girlfriend, I will be the one to be honest with you and let you know that you will more then likely not find that at any brothel, but if its just a reoccurring good time with someone who you can talk with and feel comfortable around, well then baby that’s what we are here for! As an elite courtesan I have found that we wear many hats, and counselor is certainly one of the most commonly worn. I love to get to know my clients on a very personal level and have always felt that a brothel is about more then just sex, (after all you can get a wham, bam, thank you ma’am any where and usually much cheaper then here) its about the rare connection you can get with a beautiful young lady with no strings attached. When you’re lonely I am here to be your friend, when there’s something on your mind I am an understand unbiased person to talk to, when your down I’m a shoulder to lean on, and when your ready I’m an amazing sexual partner! So don’t be shy, come on in baby and let one of us make you a happy man once again for the next 2 years and hopefully more!

Skip to toolbar