(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 8 months ago by dan. This post has been viewed 3117 times
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dan
    Participant

From childhood onwards god always taking away every thing that I like and every thing that I love.
    I’m very professional person but I feel like I’m alone in this world. I need a friend who can share my thoughts and tensions.
    I found this website in google and I’m in vegas for next 2 years and I want to make and continue relationship with one girl only.
    If any one have same thoughts like me please reply to me
    Waiting for posts

Flint
    Participant

I do not understand. You are looking for GFE parties or trying to have parties with the same lady every time?

dan
    Participant

Trying to have parties with same ladies every time

Flint
    Participant

Oh i see. that is just a matter of coordinating with them, assuming they are at the Ranch when you want to be there.

Allissa
    Participant

I think if you find the right lady with a reoccurring schedule you can create a great brothel relationship then when you move away in 2 years you don’t have to worry about breaking a heart and come visit when you can! I’m sure what your looking for will come around when you’re not looking 🙂

CandyAndy
    Participant

Not to come off as haughty, but one thing I remind myself when I am lonely is that it’s the perfect time to hang out with the wonderful person I hope everyone else is enjoying. You can do a great number of things alone, but I feel you.

I’ve been going to Sheri’s for about a year now, and it seems quite possible to build some genuine friendships with some of the ladies. But like all things in this world, don’t expect them to last.

I hate losing things, too, but new things that I have found very pleasant have always entered at the closing of another thing. If I held on too tightly to many things, there would be a great many things I would have never experienced.

dan
    Participant

Thanks guys

Angel Parr
    Participant

Hello Dan,
    If you are looking for a real life girlfriend, I will be the one to be honest with you and let you know that you will more then likely not find that at any brothel, but if its just a reoccurring good time with someone who you can talk with and feel comfortable around, well then baby that’s what we are here for! As an elite courtesan I have found that we wear many hats, and counselor is certainly one of the most commonly worn. I love to get to know my clients on a very personal level and have always felt that a brothel is about more then just sex, (after all you can get a wham, bam, thank you ma’am any where and usually much cheaper then here) its about the rare connection you can get with a beautiful young lady with no strings attached. When you’re lonely I am here to be your friend, when there’s something on your mind I am an understand unbiased person to talk to, when your down I’m a shoulder to lean on, and when your ready I’m an amazing sexual partner! So don’t be shy, come on in baby and let one of us make you a happy man once again for the next 2 years and hopefully more!

Flint
    Participant

Nicely said, Angel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Having just visited a strip club for first time, I think my next adventure will be much more fulfilling because it will be a visit to Sheri’s or another Nevada brothel since my strip club experience was only so, so.

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Hi Dan, It sounds like you are looking for a long-distance relationship with one of the ladies here at Sheri’s… Why don’t you pick a lady you like, come in and form a relationship with her, and maintain it. I do need you to understand the relationship with a lady here, will never leave Sheri’s. It’s doable, and affordable, just make a choice.

rewith85man
    Participant

I would probably tell you, dan, to visit Sheri’s Ranch, pick a particular Courtesan, and let her know how you really feel and what you want. She may be able to help you and give you advice on finding the right woman.

dan
    Participant

Thanks I will take your advice

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar