(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 2214 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Hey all you sexy creatures out there who enjoy my company, I am getting ready to set dates for the later part of this year.

So if you have specific requests, please send them to me so that I can try to plan my travel with yours throughout the remainder of the year…

playdesperado
    Participant

Montana, Happy St. Patty’s Day! Sorry we didn’t meet this March. Planning for late Sept of first wk Oct. I’d love to have you join me on a real date to frolic one afternoon at the Rio pool? Smart & beautiful lady if you know who this is.

romantic as ever ……… playdesperado

Flint
    Participant

Awaiting your summer and fall schedule…

gorillaboy227
    Participant

Sometime during the heat of summertime, I will return from photgraphic exploits of ghost towns nearby for a different kind of heat.

My first successful post to the forum, so things are working!

mrpaul
    Participant

I am new here but planning a visit to the ranch around June 25/26

mrpaul
    Participant

date is firming up and it looks like I will be there June 19/20, Unless something weird happens….. Cant wait to meet you

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Although the pool at the Rio would be nice, I’m afraid we must contain our play here at the Resort. Hopefully with every one of you who have commented on my schedule…

As for my dates, I have them scheduled through September.

They include:

April 9th – April 22nd
    May 14th – May 27th
    June 11th – June 22nd
    July 30th – August 12th
    September 3rd – September 16th

Please schedule your appointments now!

Flint
    Participant

Montana what is the pool at the Rio like? I have not been to it. Also when you have time look at the several emails that I sent, please?

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

You know Flint, I honestly don’t know what the pool at the Rio is like but I have heard it is topless. Could be why it is a popular pool in Vegas.

I will right now check emails and respond to you!

Flint
    Participant

thanks Montana. I will check it out on my next trip to LV.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar