(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

I had a blast at this year’s Christmas party. Good food, drinks, good music and 25 of the most beautiful ladies shaking what their mamma gave them. Great fun and good company was had by all. There were about 100 people attending the party and the toy drive looked like it was a great success. Thank you to everyone who participated. It is a great cause.

For me it was a busy night trying to sandwich the Christmas party between 2 unbelievable parties with Montana. Even at 61 I can still keep up. She is phenomenal. My reservations are already set for next year.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for tell us about the party. I wish i could have two parties in one day with any lady, much less Montana.

Northwoods
    Participant

Flint, Montana is a total doll and should be on every guys list to party with. I understand she is perfect for couples and should be on their list as well.

Eva M
    Participant

The Christmas Party was awesome! I hope you got a chance to see us perform our Not-So-Flash Mob. I know I danced right until the DJ unplugged his set up. My legs were sore until Tuesday lol. All the toys are gone now, Pahrump fire dept picked it up this morning.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

The parties thrown by the Ranch are always a great time…

And Northwoods, thank you for heading our way to be my date on such short notice.

Have I mentioned how I have the best lovers?

Northwoods
    Participant

Montana,

I had the best time. Any chance you would be our date next time? My wife will be coming with me. You took a lot of years off these old bones and had me remembering what was like 30 years ago. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and awesome lover.

Allissa
    Participant

The parties are always a blast! Glad you had fun! Woot woot!

Northwoods
    Participant

Allisa,

You looked like your were having a great time at the party. I really enjoy how you and the rest of the ladies make me feel at home when I come to visit. Thank you so much. I do owe you a party.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

The parties at the ranch a always a blast! Us sexy gals cut loose, and dance our butts off! If myself turn in to a dancing machine, which is totally out of character for me, if you know me…but so much fun! It’s worth the sore legs in the morning! Lol! I would highly recommend planning a visit for one of our epic parties, if you have never experienced them before!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar