(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by rewith85man. This post has been viewed 2338 times
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DarkwingRanger
    Participant

Hello Everyone
    I’m new the forums and as the title says I’m a virgin. In fact it worse then that I’ve never been kissed or even on a date. A friend suggested I check out one of the brothels in Nevada so I’ve been checking them out on line. I’m currently unemployed so I can’t afford a trip out here but I’m hoping that situation will change early next year.
    I look forward to getting to know people here and maybe use this to meet the girl I’ll loose my Vcard too.

Flint
    Participant

You have plenty of time to decide. Look at the site and see which ladies appeal to you. You can email them and get to know them so by the time you will be going to the Ranch you will have a better idea of whom you want to party with. Let them know you want to lose your virginity and anything(s) else you would want to do.

Eva M
    Participant

Hi DarkwingRanger and welcome to our online home! I see you might have read my “Virgins Welcomed” post by the use of VCard in your post. It would be great to meet you when you’re able and ready to come see us. I have a very soft spot for Virgins 😉

DarkwingRanger
    Participant

Thanks Flint and Eva
    Eva as I was looking at the girls on here you were actually one the two girls i’ve seen so far that caught my eye so maybe i’ll be seeing you next year.

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome! Whenever you are ready so are we 🙂

rewith85man
    Participant

I would have the same thing he is having from the sex menu.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar