(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Charina Lee
    Participant

Everyone who knows me knows that I love what I do! But I also love the great outdoors…Maybe that’s why I fantasize about doing sexy fun things outdoors! LOL. I like to fish. I’m probably one of the most patient people when it comes to fishing. I love the water. I’m at peace there! I like target shooting, hiking, boating, jet skiing. People just don’t expect to see me baiting my line with blood worms, or getting scratched up hiking a tough trail or cleaning my catch of the day for a great meal! But most of us ladies have another side to our selves. What do you like to do outside of your livelihood!

Attachments:
    schwalsr
    Participant

I must admit, Charina, the idea of you with hands full of bloodworms or covered in scales and guts is a rather unlikely vision. I guess that’s your Filipina heritage showing through, yes? Do tell about some of your more successful excursions… What species do you usually pursue? What’s your biggest catch?

I wish you mabuti fishing!

Charina Lee
    Participant

Kamusta Ka Schwalsr! It IS my Filipina heritage showing through! I love to fish for rock fish, perch, flounder.

But my favorite is called a “hardhead”….It really is. Then I thought about it….There’s nothing like a hard head!!! he, he, he!

I’m such a bad girl!!!!!!

Attachments:
    schwalsr
    Participant

I’ve never heard of a hardhead… please describe it. I rather figured you’d be partial to firm heads, not hard ones! : P
    Perhaps we’ll have to plan a fishing party on my next visit… I’ll bring my favorite bait. When it senses its target, it points directly at it!

Charina Lee
    Participant

You’re right, firm would be the preference! lol….We call it a hard head but its an atlantic croaker. They are great to pan fry and for a small fish, they are extremely stubborn and fight like crazy, thus the nickname hard head.

http://www.bayhogcharters.com/chesapeake-bay-fish.html

And I will gladly handle your bait just the way you need it and I may even swallow it hook, line, and sinkers!

Emma
    Participant

That looks like so much fun!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar