(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Badbadgolfer
    Participant

Hello. I say that because I am just that, a would be first timer to a brothel and I am also a virgin who has always had a hard time with the ladies. And I am now wondering what I am doing here, well I know what I am doing here, lol. I just feel very odd about it and since I will likely be in Vegas within the next couple of months, I thought I might do something about it. Don’t know though, feel so weird just typing this, was hoping for some encouragement or advice I guess.

Northwoods
    Participant

You made it this far so you are definitely interested in what goes on in a brothel. Since you’re coming to Vegas it is definitely worth the time and effort to make the drive to Sheris. If for no other reason than to learn how it all works. I can promise you this, you will be welcomed with open arms. If you only partake in a good meal, a drink or two and visit with a couple of beautiful ladies it is worth the trip. Take a tour with one of the ladies to see what is available to satisfy any fantasy. If you don’t make the trip you will always wish you had.

Flint
    Participant

Bad you have come to the right place, no need to be anxious, Look at the ladies pages and see which ones appeal to you. Also look to see if they cater to virgins. Start an email conversation with those you like, and tell them of what you would want to do in your first party. I am certain some ladies will chime in with advice as well as firefighter.

Hanover Fiste
    Participant

Go for it! You really won’t regret it! My first time ever at Sheri’s was last week. It was truly magical! I am back home in reality and still on cloud nine! My time at Sheri’s completed a part of me, and I have memories to last a lifetime!

Olivia
    Participant

Hi BadBadGolfer!!
    It can be very intimidating coming here and losing your virginity, but I can assure you there are so many beautiful ladies that will make your first time one to remember! My advice to you, is look at the ladies profiles and email the one you’d like to share this experience with.. I cater to virgins, you can always email me (olivia@sherisranch.com) and let me know what it is that you would like to do on our date together.. The possibilities are endless! Xoxo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Badbadgolfer,
    I think everyone feels a little awkward concerning their first brothel visit, partially because they don’t know what to expect.

Olivia provided some good advice regarding perusing the Courtesans’ Profiles by clicking on their thumbnail photos on these links:
    Sheri’s Ranch Weekly Lineup http://www.sherisranch.com/lineup.aspx or
    Scheduled Ladies http://www.sherisranch.com/comingsoon.aspx
    Then email the Courtesans in which you have an interest to communicate.

Upon arrival if you have an appointment, you may ring the bell on the door on the right as you walk up the steps. If you don’t have an appointment, simply enter the unlocked door on the left to the bar and restaurant. Once inside the bar it’s advisable that you confer with the Hostess or Madam Dena. If neither of them are in the bar, you may request one of them from the bartender. Then explain to her that this is your first visit and you wish to meet Courtesans that specialize in virgins. The Hostess, Madam Dena and Courtesans will help you relax and feel at ease almost immediately.

I advise against the old standby of liquid courage, because alcohol and love don’t mix. You’ll have a much more enjoyable time, you’ll be more gentle and a better lover for your Courtesan, and your body will be more sensitive to lovemaking when not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

There is really nothing to be apprehensive or nervous about, because making love is one of the most natural and wonderful experiences that occur between two human beings. All people have a physical, sexual and emotional need for love, companionship and physical contact with a woman including sexual relations!

I recommend that you read some of the Newbies Questions and Answers threads especially Dex’s Newbie’s Guide http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/dexs-newbies-guide/.

Good luck on your first visit and I know you’ll have a wonderful time!

Badbadgolfer
    Participant

Thanks for the encouragement, I’m really just trying to decide when to come out. Think I have made up my mind to come there still feel odd about it.

Would there be an opinion on either just showing up or making an appointment with one of the ladies?

Olivia, thank you and I might take you up on that, something tells me I wouldn’t regret it one bit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I prefer to visit Courtesans in the bar especially if we haven’t met before. I like to initially converse, respectfully flirt and hopefully make a connection or establish some romantic chemistry prior to making the decision to party with a Lady. A face to face meeting is essential to determine if the Lady and I are somewhat compatible, if I’m sexually stimulated and infatuated, if we communicate easily, or if a Courtesan is right for me. I email Courtesans to communicate for a basic idea of their personality and interests, but I don’t usually make appointments if I’ve never met a Lady. However, an appointment is not binding if upon meeting it’s determined that a Courtesan isn’t desirable for a particular reason. I don’t like to pick a Courtesan from a lineup either, because only the pretty package is seen but I have no idea if the two of us will click.

Flint
    Participant

I cannot see well at the bar and really need to avoid the smoke. That is a reason why I make appointments ahead of time.

Tatyana
    Participant

Dear BBG,

With sex, like golf, sometimes it’s a good idea to pay a professional to help you out with your game.

Lots of love,

Tatyana

Flint
    Participant

Sex is more enjoyable than golf, for me.

Badbadgolfer
    Participant

Thank you everyone for the advice and tips.

Tatyana, that is one compelling argument, so compelling that I think I will have to seek professional help when I come to Vegas later this month from the 19th til Xmas or at least Xmas eve.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar