(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jalrey
    Participant

I have 6 Ladies who I am interested in partying and I am about to visit Sheri’s in a couple of days. Because I don’t know them, I don’t want to party with just any Lady but someone who’s personality is compatible to mine. By taking a sample of each Lady, then I can choose which one has the best personality and body for my needs, maximizing my fun at Sheri’s; also I think it will be easier for us to communicate in the bedroom and we will have much more fun together.

It wouldn’t be so bad if I stayed at Sheri’s for a week as I can take my time to choose, get drunk without sex, and buy a dinner for a different girl each day. But I don’t have the luxury of time and I need to decide within a day.

So, I do not want to buy drinks for each Lady because then I will become too drunk for the day. I also do not want to buy dinner for each Lady because then I will be too stuffed and my budget will take a big dent from paying for both of us and for all 6 Ladies. Is there another good alternative to buying drinks or buying food for the Ladies? Something we can do together wherein we can chat and get to know how much we are compatible before partying?

I may also have to reduce the number to 3. Six may be too much.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by jalrey.
    kane
    Participant

Well Jelray, not sure if my suggestion will help you if you are only a few days out, but the best thing I did prior to my visit was email some ladies I was interested in. I got some replies and they were all nice, but I had a very good connection with Amber Lynn and continued to correspond with her up to the visit and it made for a great party. I would always recommend contact via email ahead of the visit.

YB_Goode
    Participant

Whoa, Jalrey!! Are you trying to get laid, or conducting an extensive job interview?! I mean, why stop at drinks?…Why not ask for qualifications, references, and credit histories while you’re at it?!
    OK I’m kidding around a bit, but you get my point, right? Just relax a tiny bit, and let things work themselves out. I would suggest, sitting at the bar, or a booth, the hostess will pretty quickly come over and ask if you are there to see someone. That is your queue to let her know that you have a few women that you are interested in talking with before deciding. The hostess will then do her best to arrange for them to come by one at a time (if available) and chat with you for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes you must decide to A) Pass – politely say it was nice meeting you, and that perhaps you’ll visit with her another time. B) You’re Feeling the Vibe! – go on a tour, or back to her room to negotiate, C) Still not sure – request with the hostess to continue talking with her past the 10 mins. (This move is potentially risky. If you do this because you are having a great time, and fully intend to party with her, it’s likely not an issue. However, if you waste more of her time, and then still can’t pull the trigger, then that’s annoying, and I’ll warn you that word can get around quick!)

As for drinks, by all means, buy them for the ladies! but you don’t need to also have that same number of drinks yourself. Save the dinners, for the actual date if that’s what you want.

Good luck!
    YB

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by YB_Goode.
    jalrey
    Participant

@kane
    I will do what I can in emails and hope for replies.

@YB_Goode
    Haha! It does look like an interview to find the best candidate for “The Job”. The past few days I have been feeling a strong mixture of excitement and anxiety. I intend to chat for a couple minutes to test the waters and will only request more time if I intent to party with her. But when you say word gets around if I waste her time by going over 10 mins with no intention of partying with her (this I won’t do), it makes it feel like everyone is watching me. It feels very…. unnerving and somewhat of a nuisance. Is word going to spread how I perform in the bed as well? lol

YB_Goode
    Participant

No worries, Jalrey, if you are respectful and a gentleman, any word that gets around will be the good kind. The women aren’t “watching” really, but they are observant and great many have developed a keen sense about the clients who come in. They are professionals, and totally understand not every lady fits what you might be into. I’m just advising that you not jerk the ladies around, waste their time, and then decide that no one there is “perfect enough” for you…that they will notice, but if you’re not rude about it, it’s no harm no foul. Hell, they might even recommend another girl that will be more your type.

And, yeah I’m saying this because I look out for the women there when I can (some of the finest people I’ve run into!), and it drives me nuts to see them treated poorly, but I’m looking out for you, too! Treat the women well (without being a pompous ass) and you’ll have a great time.

Have fun!

YB

Allissa
    Participant

How is it going Jalrey? Hope the process is going smoother than expected 😉 Like others mentioned you do not have to buy us drinks or food you could simply just ask to speak for a few minutes. Good luck!

techieguy80
    Participant

Assuming you’re not already on cloud 9 from visiting the ranch, playing pool in the bar is always a great way to interact with the ladies. You will get a good sense of their personality and it may help distract your nerves.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar