(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Terrifictime
    Participant

Partied with Athena for an hour a few days ago. Can’t get her off my mind and every other thought I have is about this incredible woman!

First, she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Truly flawless. Smoking hot. Her pics look great on the website – but she is so much more beautiful in person. Her eyes! So sexy. I recall starring into them and not being able to look away. If you saw Athena walking down the street, you’d stop and stare and think she is a model or actress or the like. And when she speaks in that European accent, it’s easy to melt away into her and loose track of everything else!

She’s also really smart and funny. We had great conversation before, during and after. She’s easy to talk to and fun to be around.

Athena is a passionate lover. She is all about pleasing and made me feel like I was the only man in the world. She’s full of desire yet so soft and sweet. I never envisioned this all to be such an intimate experience. Athena made me feel like we were old lovers reconnecting after a long time.

Unforgettable experience! Unforgettable woman!

Flint
    Participant

good to know as i have never partied with her.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar