(800) 506-3565
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Participant

I was thinking that you could make a room that looks like the inside of an airliner. Then you’re sitting in your seat and a flight attendant walks over and asks if you want something to drink. And you’re like “yeah, baby. I want your butt.” Then you grab her butt.

Then the captain comes walking in and says “did somebody say ‘butt’?” But it’s a guy, and he starts getting naked and you’re like “Whoa! No man, I’m not like that.”

And he’s like “what’s that supposed to mean? You think being gay is a choice?”

And you’re like “no, I just mean that I’m not gay!” And then he gets angry and wants to fight. He starts taking a swing at you and then you’re like “shouldn’t somebody be flying the airplane?”

And he’s like “you think I’m playing? screw you, man! This role play is over.”

And then you’re like “why is there a guy working at Sheris?” So he leaves and the girl is like “that will be 750” and you’re like “750? We didn’t do anything!” And then the girl says “I’m calling security.” And then you go “okay, okay, I’ll pay.”

And then you pay her. That would be a good role play. You guys should make an airplane room.

Kellie Love
    Participant

Andy,

What an interesting idea! I have quite a few folks want to join the Mile High Club, but do not want to risk the consequences. An airplane theme, or even a cruise ship theme room would be great additions to Play Land! You never know what the future holds!

Flint
    Participant

I would rather join the Mile High club but do not know how to do it safely.

AnxiousAnxiety
    Participant

Flight attendant uniforms very sexy and the fact that they’re already there to serve you, yep. Wasn’t there a sex airline service or did I imagine that?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Well Andy, That was very creative, I’m not sure that too many people have the same idea of airline role-play lol but the rest can do the typical joining the mile high club and you can unleash your fantasy!

Flint
    Participant

Hmm an airplane themed room might be worthwhile. as a stretch designate a Sheri’s restroom as the plane’s lavatory.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great idea for roleplay!

Charina Lee
    Participant

I think this is a wonderful idea. I love role play and Sheri’s is the best place to “cum” to for role play. The airline fantasy is extremely sexy to me. The airline stewardess outfit can really have a lot of room for personal “spin” and individualized ideas.

I myself would actually choose a very conservative stewardess outfit and like my school girl approach, I would go from very “nerdy”, “geeky” look to unbelievably smoking hot and do this in slow, sensual stages. I’d have my long hair all up in a bun, shirt buttoned up high, glasses, a conservative, but tight skirt. And then it all changes from there as I catch you looking at me every time I walk by. The second time I serve you in your seat you are surprised because my long silky hair is down, my glasses are off, and my white shirt is unbuttoned enough for you to see my super sexy and lacy bra I’m wearing when I bend forward to give you your drink…

Oh my, I could really make this work! He, he he…..I love this kind of tease ending in my initiation into the mile high club!

Yum yum….

Charina Lee

Flint
    Participant

TOo bad no Sheri’s ladies are available to help me join the Mile High club!

Charina Lee
    Participant

When I retire from Sheris I will join you in the real mile high club! So don’t go having that experience without me….

But, until I do retire, I really do like this role play set up idea of an interior of an aircraft and a stewardess fantasy!!!!

Charina

Flint
    Participant

Is an airplane interior something RanchMama can talk to?

Charina Lee
    Participant

I hope so! Philippine Airlines is ready! LOL.
    Charina

Flint
    Participant

Charina I cannot see you retiring anytime soon.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well, you’re just going to have to wait for me! And don’t forget, we have to team up and write a new and stimulating book on love making techniques.

The future is bright!!!!!

Charina

Flint
    Participant

I suppose we could practice in a bathroom, although that is huge compared to an airline coffin sized restroom.

Charina Lee
    Participant

I am extremely flexible so I am confident that even in a little bathroom I could get in just about any position. But you are right!!!!! Practice makes purrrfect!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar