- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by Ryan. This post has been viewed 4659 times
October 17, 2018 at 11:37 am #22755
So I am very close to making a momentus decision about going out to Sheri’s sometime in the next couple of months. This is a huge decision for me, with the sort of person that I am. I am nervous, excited, worried, apprehensive, delighted, and again nervous. I am like really all over the place. I have contacted a few ladies at Sheri’s to build something before making an appointment which would probably be easiest for me.
This will be my first time going to a place like Sheri’s, which really looks like nice from the pictures, and well also possibly losing my V-Card.
I want to thank all the people who have put information into this forum, as I searched learned a few many things but also resound to the facts probably will make some mistakes as well. LOL.
However I have been putting together a list of questions and they have been going down one by one. I got an answer from a very nice person at Sheri’s on one question but did have another one or two that continue to hang around.
1) In anyone’s opinion and this could come down to what happens but was curious if should bring all cash, or a cash/credit kind of combo?
2) If let’s say I take the limo out on a let’s say a Monday, I stay at Sheri’s that night and want to go back to the strip the following day, does the limo ride still count? I guess if not could always catch an uber or taxi in Pahrump but was curious on that one.
Thank you for any information could put light on these things.October 17, 2018 at 4:05 pm #22764
1) I use a credit card, but if your cards have lower limited then your guess at the cost of the party, you could bring cash.
2) You are going to party Monday night, stay at the hotel when you are done, and leave Tuesday morning? Yes you can use the limo for that as long as you arrange ahead of time when you want to leave for and leave from the Ranch.October 18, 2018 at 12:07 pm #22768
Thank you for the information Flint. That is something that I have been going back and forth on about paying especially when sort of blind going in. lol
Sheri’s actually did get back to me about the limo as well saying the same thing. Again thank you for the information. We will see if I come up with anymore questions. Still all kinds of mixed feelings, but if I get some things in motion it will settle down lolOctober 18, 2018 at 12:55 pm #22769
you might feel a little better after things are all planned out.October 19, 2018 at 2:33 am #22771
Oh Flint you are probably right. However for someone like me, this is a huge decision. Last time i was in Vegas, I almost went out to Sheri’s but chickened out or decided against it. So I feel I have made progress this time as I two more details to work out and then everything is done.
I imagine when everything is done, I will feel a bit better, until it gets closer to the time when I could start having those feelings again.
But thank you for the advice and help Flint. I do appreciate it.October 19, 2018 at 4:30 am #22772
You are welcome. Maybe schedule a trip just to take to ladies at the bar with no planned party?October 20, 2018 at 1:06 am #22775
That is what i was thinking about as well Flint. However I did make a reservation for the limo today as well as a one night stay at Sheri’s. And like you said earlier, after doing that, I feel strangely calm and content now. Perhaps it was the act of actually doing it that was making me nervous because well just a few years ago probably wouldn’t even think about going out there.
What I did have a laugh at today, along with the very nice lady who answered the phone, I had two different numbers for limo service and the hotel, same person answered the phone with the two different numbers. We laughed since I did them back to back. lol.
You only live once or twice if you are Superman
October 21, 2018 at 5:46 am #22777
- This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Ryan.
Good to hear, Ryan. Afterwards let us know how thing s turned out.October 21, 2018 at 6:56 pm #22778
I will Flint. Still kind of calm about it but think as i get closer we will see what happens.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.