(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    robert_gudgeon
    Participant

As some one from Australia and some one who has a diffrent experians here what make`s Sherries so diffrent from any place 🙂

Kimmy D
    Participant

I have yet to experience any brothel in Australia, but perhaps we can ask our in house expert! hmmm I will have to do a little digging and get back to you. I do love Aussie gals they have a quirky fun sense of humor.

RanchMama

When Emma returns we can ask her if she can tell us what the differences are. She is from Australia as well.

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

that would be good I know of a girl that will be coming there soon and I want to know can I make my time with her extra special

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hopefully it’s the attitudes of the ladies of Sheris. We truly LOVE what we do! It would be interesting to hear about other places and experiences…..Hugs, Charina Lee

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

this is good to hear the girl I hope to see is going to be there so I will get to meet you all

Kimmy D
    Participant

I am looking forward to it Robert!

xoxo Kimmy

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

I am looking forward to meeting every one but I am so exited to meet the special one I will say this you are all speciaRobert

Emma
    Participant

Hello Robert,

I could write as essay on this but I will try to be brief. Perhapse I will turn it into a blog entry at a later date.

Basically, when you visit Sheri’s Ranch it is like visiting a high end resort. As you can see from the website, the grounds are huge and there is access to a large array of facilities to help make your extra memorbale. I found that brothels in Australia are more like a nice bar or boutique hotel, they are still fun but you are not offered the huge range of activities that we offer here. I would recommend asking your special lady for a tour so you can see what is available to you.

In Australia, I found that there was somewhat of a wham-bam-thankyou-mam type of attitude from both the patrons and the ladies. Prices are usually listed online and there are usually only standard or deluxe options with maybe a couple of other add-ons offered. Sheri’s Ranch is much higher end than the brothels in Australia. We spend more time discussing what type of experience you want so your time here will be as enjoyable as possible. Your party, including intimiate details about activities and of course pricing, is discussed behind closed doors, with your lady of choice, in her private bedroom (we each have our own rooms while we are here). This ensures that both you and your speical lady are going happy with your time togerher, and it also keeps in line with very strict prostitution laws.

I hope this helps.

Emma x

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by Emma.
    robert_gudgeon
    Participant

Hey Emma this sounds intreging this will all be new to me I do hope I can get there it sounds out of the world

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar