(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bad Boy
    Participant

Las Vegas is probably the most tip-oriented city in the world. So if you’ve spent a few days there before coming to Sheri’s, it’s very likely that you’re already fed up with gratuities. Don’t be. The ladies at Sheri’s go above and beyond the call when it comes to relaxing and pleasing you. Also, staying beautiful isn’t free or cheap—and the ladies at Sheri’s are all insanely beautiful. Hair, nails, lingerie, etc. are all costly, so if you’ve had a wonderful party with a lady, please consider showing your appreciation with a tip and by always treating her with the utmost respect.

Thanks to the lovely ladies and staff at Sheri’s for always making my visits memorable. I can’t wait to see all of you again soon!

Emma
    Participant

Hi Bad Boy. Thanks for all the lovely complements about the ladies here. I’m glad you had such a great time! 🙂

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Hello BadBoy,

I am not sure if we have had the pleasure of yet meeting but I thank you also for your compliments towards our fine establishment!

Respect, friendliness, a tip, or even a drink or two purchased for the ladies can really go a long way towards making your time here absolutely amazing!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar