(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I read about them after seeing a post and while looking at the Twitter feed. Do the packages require a deposit or pre-payment to secure a room? I’d call the phone number provided but I’m still not comfortable speaking about this kind of stuff being that I’m very shy.

Hostess
    Participant

Hi ShyGuy007!

Our amazing sex vacation packages are entirely new!

While we do not currently require a deposit to book one of these wonderful packages, due to the demand for these packages, we will require a deposit in the future.

For more information you can
    email us
    or call us at 866.820.9100 (don’t be shy…)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Hostess.
    Flint
    Participant

Hostess sorry to derail this thread, but who is your avatar?

Hostess
    Participant

The avatar is a model Sheri’s uses on occasion. We use models, on our twitter account for example, so that we don’t unfairly promote one courtesan over another by using a courtesan’s face to represent the company brand.

sparksfley
    Participant

Hi “Hostess,” (sorry… don’t see a name) – Is there someplace that’s housed online? I’m not seeing it. That’s something my husband and I might be very interested in for an upcoming trip we’re planning in March. Thanks in advance!

Hostess
    Participant

Hey Sparksfley,

Yes our sex vacation page can be found here: http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

Flint
    Participant

Thank you for the avatar explanation, Hostess.

Winterfun
    Participant

Thank you for the heads up hostess, great question Shy guy 🙂

Red Diamonds
    Participant

I think the Adult Sex Vacation Packages was a very thoughtful idea to our clients, I’d like to thank whoever came up with it!!! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar