(800) 506-3565
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    shawn
    Participant

Can someone give me a list of the ladies that is best with another lady? My wife will be spending her first time with and we want it to be right. Thanks

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

You know…

That is a very difficult question for anyone to answer. Many of us here are great with women but are incredibly different in so many ways. So without a bit more information, such as the type of experience you are both looking for, I don’t know if the information would truly be useful enough to act upon.

Flint
    Participant

Shawn, look at the lady’s webpages and see if she caters to threesomes and women. Have you and your wife email those that appeal to you and start a dialogue.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Great advice Flint!

shawn
    Participant

We have done all of the above. We are not having a threesome, it is all about my wife. We just want to make sure her first time with a girl is not going to disappoint. Surely someone could give us a list of several of the best at girl/girl that she could choose from. Thank you, your help in our inexperience is appreciated.

Northwoods
    Participant

My wife and I asked the same questions our first time. What we ended up doing was our own research of profiles and reviews seerately. We each came up with the names of 3 ladies we thought we would be comfortable with. We then compared our lists. Because we know each other so well it wasn’t a shock that 2 of the 3 names were the same. We emailed the 2 ladies and had good discussions of boundaries and expectations. That got us to our first and most amazing experience of our lives.

All the ladies that cater to couples are very good with other women. You have to find the one whose personality best fits both of your needs.

Northwoods
    Participant

Shawn,

One more thing. While it may seem the advice so far is for a threesome it really is that regardless of what you want for your wife you both have to be comfortable with the lady you choose whether you play or not.

shawn
    Participant

Thank you, any and all information on this matter is appreciated.

Charina Lee
    Participant

I LOVE LADIES!!!!

Charina

shawn
    Participant

Thank you,this is what I am looking for. More input from the girls.

Allissa
    Participant

Yeah it’s hard to name just one lady…you got lots to choose from! Having your wife see who she is interested in and making sure the lady caters to couples then see if your schedules match is good advice.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar